Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Am Thankful For.

Tomorrow, November 22nd, is Thanksgiving. I've noticed many people posting what they are thankful for, every day on their facebook pages. Well, I decided to not do that, but I do have a ton I am thankful for, so I'll tell you my top 22 things I am thankful for, though there is a million things I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful for my family. I have a wonderful husband of over 2 years, and 4 beautiful children!

2. I am thankful for my healthy pregnancy. It's been quite tough, painful, and a bit scary, but all in all, I am carrying 2 healthy babies.

3. I am thankful for the roof over my head. I complain that it's not my dream home, and it's not near my family, but it's a really nice home, and it's my home that I share with my beautiful family.

4. I am thankful for my dependable vehicle. I have a Jeep Commander, it's very nice and reliable, so I know I can count on it whenever I need it. Sounds silly, but not having a vehicle or a vehicle that constantly breaks down, adds stress and anxiety. My Jeep alleviates that.

5. I am thankful for my European experience. Though, it hasn't always been easy living in a very unfamiliar country, away from my friends and family, but there are so many things I've gotten to do and see, that I otherwise wouldn't have.

6. I am thankful for the troops. There are so many troops overseas that aren't home for Thanksgiving, and I appreciate their sacrifice.

7. I am thankful that my husband will be home this year. Last year he was deployed to Afghanistan, and we couldn't spend the day together as a family, and we couldn't even talk on the telephone, either.

8. I am thankful for my sisters. We don't always get along, well, heck to be honest, most of the time, we don't but I still do love them both very much and miss them, since it's been over a year since I've seen them.

9. I am thankful for my mother. We don't always see eye to eye, but we are working on our relationship and getting stronger and stronger everyday. I am also thankful that she was there for me, whether she supports my decision or not.

10. I am thankful for my educational opportunities. I have an associates degree, working towards my bachelor's and I am thankful that I live in a time where getting my education is not too much of a challenge (well except the coursework of course).

11. I am thankful for my opportunity to be a stay at home mom. Not many people can, and my family and I have sacrificed some to make it possible, but I know that my kiddos would rather have me over daycare any day.

12. I am thankful for my cat. He's annoying, but I love having an animal companionship. He's a very good listener also. Lol!

13. I am thankful for the material things I have. It may sound petty, but I like having nice things, comfortable things. My things are apart of our life, our memories, and without them it just wouldn't be the same. I love my large comfy couch where I can snuggle my babies, for example.

14. I am thankful for the clothes on my back. Though not much fits me now, my family and I have nice clothing on our backs.

15. I am thankful for my friends. Many of which, I haven't seen in over 3 years, I keep in contact with them via social networking.

16.  I am thankful for my pains. I have MS, and well, many days are tough, but they also remind me that I am alive, and I'm not letting anything tell me otherwise.

17. I am thankful for relationship. I know I said I was thankful for my husband, but I am thankful that I have a strong bond with another person, and we can count on each other, no matter what!

18. I am thankful for my childhood. It was extremely tough, and well, not ideal, but I learned to work hard, and count on myself to achieve my dreams.

19. I am thankful for my goals. My goals keep me going, and remind myself every day that I am not just a housewife and that I am not just a mom, I am a talented, hardworking woman that can do anything.

20. I am thankful for America. It's been really nice to live in a country that, in no ways is perfect, but is nice to raise children that can grow up in a society, where they too, can achieve anything they set their minds too.

21. I am thankful for my ability to learn, and well, learn the hard way. I never took someones advice about something, I learned it the hard way, and that way works well for me.

22. I am thankful for the bad times. It means that I am not fake, and I am not trying to live the perfect life. We all have our ups and downs, and that is how we grow. If we don't grow, then we just end up living a lie or being miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment