Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

After the Appointment

So yesterday I wrote about going to see the special OBGYN to do some tests. Well the tests came back clear and both the babies aren't showing any sign of having any chromosomal defects. They have like 1 in 12,000 chances to have down syndrome or something like that. So, nothing to worry about! YEAH!!! We had a little trouble with one baby because he or she didn't want to move and was under the other baby, but he or she was just being lazy, nothing to worry about. The top baby is a very proud little boy! His name is Reese! I even was so excited to find out we were expecting a boy that I did a little shopping! I got him a few things!

Now I need to buy a storage tub for the new babies things because Makenna wants to put Reese's baby clothes in her closet. I guess she knows that little clothes go in her closet. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and maybe baby #2 will be in a better position so they can see what he or she is. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog layout and I hope the doctors can see the other babies privates at the next appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too so I can give them names!

    ReplyDelete