Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

CAUGHT UP!

I wasn't really falling behind on school, but I was playing the last minute Sally game. I was doing all my homework last minute, and that just stresses me out, and gives me anxiety like crazy, so I don't know why I let myself do it. Sometimes the house and Makenna keep me too busy, and sometimes, I just really don't feel like doing anything, especially with morning sickness from hell.

Tomorrow my softball team has their first away game. We have to share the bus with the next level players, so even though are game ends at 1300, we have to wait another 2 hours for the other girls' game to end, before traveling over an hour back home. I'll be spending one of the nicest days we've seen in weeks, in Hohenfels hanging out with 10-12 year old girls. It's not going to be too bad, I would just much rather enjoy the day playing at the park with Kenna and the hubby.

Update of the Diva
Updates of the Diva
Tomorrow is giving Daddy a good full day to play with Kenna. They usually get Daddy-Daughter time Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, while I am at school or coaching, but it's at the end of the day, Brandon and her are very tired, and it's usually more of a Daddy-Daughter relaxing session. This is his first real chance to actually get a full day with her, just the two of them, and the weather is going to be so nice, they'll be able to get out of the house, ride her quad, let her play in the backyard with her toys, and take her down to the park that's just around the block. Plus he is going to clean out the Jeep too. It's not bad, just needs a wipe down, and vacuuming.

Stuck on baby names! We found a really good baby boy name we LOVE!! If we are having a boy, he will be named Reese Wyatt Hetherton. It's a strong name. Reese means enthusiasm, and Wyatt means brave and strong. The names do not come from anyone particular. Makenna shares my middle name, but this baby, if a boy, will have no family ties regarding his middle name. A girl name, we are very stuck on. We like a few, but none I truly LOVE. We like Cassidy, Sawyer, Monroe, and Blake. I love the name Kensington for a girl, but Brandon says no way in hell because apparently it's some sort of computer software brand. All's I know, is it is a palace. I love it, and he hates it! We were thinking about using Faye as a middle name, since it's Brandon's mother's middle name, but we aren't dead set on that either, so if it doesn't work it doesn't. We also thought about using Judith as a middle name, after my step-mom, but same applies like Faye. How to sell Brandon on Kensington, is the real question!


Graduation is in 8 days, but classes don't actually end for another 16 days. Looking forward to both, but I am working on signing up for more classes to start at the end of May. I am taking two psychology classes, as my last I take at the University of Maryland. They are just extra classes, so I can still get paid to go to school for part of May, June, and most of July. That's more moving money we can save for the baby and to move. Looking forward to our future!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment