Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Step back... make a list.. conquer all

Lately, since the exciting news of us leaving the Military lifestyle and moving to Florida this summer, and the even more exciting news that we are expecting another child, my mind has been scrambling to stay focused on "today's" tasks instead of tomorrows. I cannot wait to move and to continue our lives without the tie down of the military and living in a foreign country, which has strained both my husband and I's patience. We want to be back in America so bad! I have graduation on May 5th, though classes don't end until the 13th of May, but I have been lazy with homework and studying. I am barely doing the bare minimum to get by, and that's not me. I like school, and I'm pretty good at it too. I'm losing focus! I just forced myself to sit down to and finish an assignment, and I still have quite a few more. I know that now that I am realizing that I am unfocused, I'll get back into "shape" about it.
Morning sickness has settled into the Hetherton household also. I am nauseous and throwing up. It is making me tired, which sucks, because I am already exhausted most of the time already. I was tired a lot with my pregnancy with Makenna, but I worked, and had a distraction. This pregnancy I have distractions, just not too many that get me out and on my feet constantly. I am barely 6 weeks pregnant, so I know that this is only the beginning, but I was so optimistic when we were planning another pregnancy. I was so sick with Makenna also, but I was having the beliefs that "every pregnancy is different". Well, this one is mirroring the last one, so maybe it means we're having another girl! We should fine out for sure in mid-July.

Daddy wants a girl, and Mommy wants both! LOL! (I'm way too undecided!)

1 comment:

  1. Little did you know when you posted this you might be getting both!!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete