Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Angry!

So I got into it pretty bad with my mother. Granted, we don't have the best relationship in the world, and most days we either agree to disagree, or argue. Sometimes I wish that we were closer, but most days, I don't. I like who I am, and I don't want to change me, and that's the only way we would be able to change, since she'll never change or compromise with anything. She doesn't treat my step son fairly, and for that, she won't be welcome in my family, and I asked her to be there for the birth of the new baby and that was a no. She used work as an excuse. I think what bothers me the most is, that if it was my sisters having a baby in another state, she'd be there for them, like she always is, but yet again, she won't be there for me! Things are tough, when you know that your mother likes her first two more than me. She'll deny that though. I'll just know that how
I raise my kids, and how close they'll be too me isn't because of anything she taught me. I love her to death, I just wish she loved me, as much as I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment