Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

UGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

I am going insane! I am so sick of being cooped up all the time. It's just miserable! I spend day in and day out in the house, doing the exact same thing, just Makenna and I. I can't stand it anymore! I just need to get back to the states where I can go back to work, have my friends and family around, and have a life beyond my front door. My husband tells me all the time how lucky I am that I get to be a stay at home mom, and he would trade me in a heart-beat, he just isn't understanding how much it really does wear on you. I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now, and I am going insane!!!! I love that I get to stay at home with Makenna all the time, but shoot, she gets tired of being home all the time too. The worst part is having to share a vehicle. They'll only ship one vehicle to the states, so while we are in Germany, we have to suffer with just having one car, which sucks! He has to leave for work at 330am, and so he takes the car, so if I need it, I have to walk 2 miles uphill to go get it. It's usually not that bad, but it's getting harder and harder on my back with my belly getting bigger to do it. Then there are days like today, where it is pouring, so I can't even go walk and get it. What bothers me the most, is that my husband doesn't understand and doesn't even attempt too, because he thinks it's all sunshine and fricking rainbows being home ALL THE DAMN TIME!! I'm going insane, and have cabin fever like a mother fuck!!

I should be going to the states soon, but who knows how long that will take to get done. I am ready to go now, and it's not happening, and it's making this whole situation 10X worse! The paperwork may be submitted, but who fucking knows that this point. It takes 2 damn seconds to fucking sign it, and it's still not done, been over 2 weeks now! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to scream! Let me go home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment