Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

oh, decisions, you are never easy!

Well, there comes a time in everyone's life, where you feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. You want one thing, and you picture it being so great and you see some of the bumps, then you picture another solution, and see how great that could be too, with the minor bumps, and your left with the decision whether or not to choose choice A or B, both could be good, and both could be bad. Both are totally different options, but totally wonderful options at the same time.

But then you have to think about, not whats best for you, but what is best for your family. I mean, I can't be selfish and want one thing, and my family wants or needs to other thing. So then you try to find a compromise. So I am onto my pro's and cons list, to weigh my options, and go from there. I'll get back to you when I have reached a decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment