Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby needs, Baby themes, and Baby names!

I'm heading into the 11th of my pregnancy. It's still early, but I don't believe that shopping in the first trimester is bad luck. Expecting twins means having to buy double of everything! Since we are not rich, we have to save to buy things all at once, or buy things little by little. I hate saving to buy all at once, because I enjoy getting something new for the babies. So we have a plan to save to buy the baby furniture (2 cribs and 2 dressers) to get all at once, but we are buying everything else little by little. We do not know the gender yet, and should hopefully find out in mid-July, so I'm not shopping for clothes yet. I have a ton of girl clothes because I have saved all of Makenna's, but I am not sure what we'll actually use because the weather in Germany, where Makenna grew up is a lot different than the weather in Florida, where the babies will be growing up.

Here's What I Have From Makenna:
1 High chair
1 bumbo chair
1 activity mat
1 car seat (pink and brown)
1 Jumperoo
TONS of girl clothes sizes newborn to 24 months/2T (Makenna wears 24 months/2T now.)
Girly Baby Blankets
1 Car Seat toy
Bath Towels and Wash Clothes
1 Baby Harness
Tons of baby toys

What I Have Bought So Far:
1 Swing
1 more Car Seat (unisex)
1 Sock monkey blanket
1 camo outfit

What I Need To Buy:
1 High Chair
1 Bumbo Chair
1 Activity Mat
1 Jumperoo/Saucy Seat
2 Cribs
2 Dressers
Baby Hangers (tons!)
Bottles and Brush
Breast Pump
2 Bobby Pillows
Cloth Diapers
2 Bath Tubs
2 Bouncer chairs
Double Stroller
Diaper Bag
Burp Clothes (if expecting a boy)
Blankets (if expecting a boy)
2 Crib bedding set
1 Car Seat Toy
Accessories and Baby Hygiene and Care Items
Baby Clothes (if expecting a boy)

Some things I'll only need to buy if one of the babies' a boy. There are still small things to buy like wipes, soaps, etc. but that's the list of what I'll need the most. I have tons of baby toys, for a boy or girl too, so that doesn't matter either.


We finally settled on how we would like the nursery to look too. If we are expecting 2 boys, or one of each, we are going to do a frog theme. I found very cute nursery crib sets that are frogs. I found a boy one, and a girl one. If both the babies are girls, we are going to do an owl theme. Not the traditional brown owls, but the turquoise, teal, purple, pink, etc. owls. It's super cute. Picture to the right---------------------------->>>>>



We also settled on baby names!!! We settled on boy names a while back but now we finally agreed on girl names!

If we are expecting 2 boys:
Reese Jacob Hetherton
Wyatt John Hetherton

If we are expecting 2 girls:
Raelan Sawyer Hetherton
Quinn Taylor Hetherton

If we are expecting 1 of each:
Reese Wyatt Hetherton
Raelan Quinn Hetherton

I love the names! They are unique, but not crazy weird like "Apple". LOL! I am just so excited! I can't wait to see them in late November, early December! I'm going to try to cook them as long as possible! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment