Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Maybe 2 girls....

So I was looking online at Target, and found a cribs that I want, and baby bedding for girls that I want!!! Maybe this is a sign that I am having two girls! LOL. Well see in a 5-6 weeks! Anyways. Here's the cribs I want. I decided to go with the twins having the same exact cribs, but different bedding. These cribs are nice, and affordable, since I am shopping for 2! I also want the changing table, but I only need one of those. The crib converts into a toddler bed too, so when they first transition, I don't have to buy another bed. I like the color wood too. I had black (stain, not painted) crib, dresser, and changing table set for Makenna and I liked it a lot, but I want something different, and I have light colored wood tones unless it's white. I am not doing white because Makenna's furniture is white, and I want her to have something separate from the twins. I don't want her to feel like they are taking over and have to have the same things as her.  


I also found adorable bedding sets that will go great in the room. I do not want them to have the same ones, but I want them to be similar, at least in color, so I think these two work great! One will have owls and the other poke-a-dots. Then I can do their room in the owls and dots. This way each baby will have their own individuality, but their room won't clash. Plus, I just love the bright colors!!! 
 

 I already found what I want for a boy a while ago, and I'll do a post about that later. Getting pretty tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment