Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

I want everyone to know.....

I write this blog as a hobby, and from an outsiders point of view, it may sound like I am kind of selfish. Let me clarify. I do not think my marriage is perfect, but we are in a happy marriage, so I am proud of that! I do not think that I am perfect, or anything close to it, but I am comfortable in my own skin, and I wish everyone could be as confident too. I do however, think that my kids are the cutest kids in the world! Of course I do, I would be a bad mom if I didn't think that! I love my gorgeous kids, and yes, I am biased, but ya'll think the same way about your kids, so you can relate! LOL! I make a lot of typing errors, and never proof read anything. I type it out and post it. I am not perfect, and I am not writing a novel, so I don't care. I use a lot of slang things too like LOL, LMFAO, BFF,etc. That will never change either. I am only 20 years old, and I write this how I talk. I don't want it to sound boring, and if I changed the way I wrote it, it would no longer be my life, it wouldn't be me at all. But I do, however, hope you guys enjoy this and if you don't I hope you do find someone else's life more enjoyable then! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment