Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Sock Fight!

Day 7- 12:
               So I spent the next 6 days remembering the wonderful time we had together and of course the not so wonderful times too. Like when we would fight over the stupidest things ever!  For instance, I got so mad at Brandon over a sock! Yes, a sock! Now you’re probably thinking that I must be an anal bitch if I am going to be upset about a sock, but listen. I have this amazing laundry organizer for dirty clothes. It has three different mesh bags to hold laundry, a white bag for whites, a light blue bag for lights, and a dark blue back for darks. It’s super easy to follow. My amazing husband, since the beginning of our relationship thinks it’s ok to throw dirty laundry NEXT to the hamper and never it. I was pregnant at the time, about 8 months along, so that might of contributed to my outburst, but I went off. I just started yelling all sorts of business about him being lazy and stuff, which can be true, but for the most part, he really isn’t. I think another thing is that when the house isn’t perfect, which I try to keep it that way, he will say something to me. I no longer work. I had just gotten out of the Army less than a month back, so we are on agreeance that the house work is generally mine, and he helps when he is home. Totally fair! So when I was yelling at him I, not so kindly, reminded him that it was NOT fair to need me to do all the f***ing house work if he can’t even pick up a d**n sock and put it in the basket. I also went into grave details about how hard it was to pick things up when you feel like you’re pregnant with a sumo wrestler! Then after out 10 minute (if that) argument, all was good and he felt horrible for being inconsiderate about how I was feeling. Yes, a sock is minor, but like I said, when you’re pregnant, a sock is major!
               I started adding more pictures to my Facebook album “365 things I love/miss about my brave husband”. Some of Daddy/Daughter cuddle time, which is so sticken cute! Our daughter, Makenna Sue, is such a Daddy’s girl! They cuddle, give each other kisses, and play video games together. Yes, she is a baby, but she has a controller! Then I found a picture of Makenna with the biggest smile on her face. She looks so much like her Daddy, and her smile is her Daddy’s smile.
               Here’s a little back story. I take a picture of my daughter almost every day. I do not want my friends and family to miss out on her growing, and since we are stationed in Germany, most of the family hasn’t even met her yet. I continue to do so, so Daddy doesn’t miss anything either!
               I also found a picture of myself helping Brandon carry his gear to the car because he was leaving for the field. I was wearing his IBA, assault pack, and carrying his cold weather top in my hand, over my black trench coat style coat. Yes, I looked silly, and yes, he took this picture with his cell phone while he was pooping on the toilet! (Picture below) That’s the kind of love we have! 
               After looking through the millions of pictures I take I started to cry, uncontrollably. It may seem like I haven’t cried from this point on, but I’ve cried everyday and I might start crying now, as I am typing this. I also have thrown up every day and not eating really, not because I can’t, I’m just not hungry. I also am losing weight. Not like 50 pounds or anything, which would be nice, but a couple pounds a week. I mean, I guess if it’s only that, I have nothing to worry about, right?
        

No comments:

Post a Comment