Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bars and CHEATING!

After the zoo on Friday we planned to go out with a couple of friends of ours. A friend of mine watched Makenna so that we could go to dinner and then the bar. We went to Pepe's, which is a Mexican Restaurant downtown, for dinner. It was really good as usual. After eating we headed to the Irish Pub, which is a local bar. We get there, and found out that it was stripper night. About once a month, they have a couple strippers come and dance and well strip. I wasn't impressed, but whatever. We sat at the other end of the bar, and seen the "show" on a TV screen that was close to our table. Then we seen an Army Wife, who's husband is in Afghanistan, came in with man, that was not her husband. We'll call her Jenny (not her actual name). Jenny then proceeded to go by where the stripper pole is, when the strippers were taking a break, and sit down and get a lap dance by 2 other men, and make out with them. We seen the whole action on the TV, by our table. Then I decided that I needed to go to the bathroom, which is located by the stripper area. One of Jenny's friends came up to me, out of know where, and said, "I understand why your jealous, you'll lose that extra weight eventually." I did not say or do anything to them. So I went up to Jenny and said "Your husband is going to enjoy that video." We got pictures of the action. Then she wanted to walk outside, for whatever reason, and she waited to get past me to say that I was a "cunt ass bitch". I said "what are you going to do" just to get her riled up. It was so funny. I don't give to shits if she is cheating. She was busted for a DUI and had another man, that was not her husband, in the car with her. I also walked in on her husband having sex with someone in the barracks back in December 2009, so maybe they don't believe in monogamy. It's not my relationship. But this is the same woman who puts her kids in daycare for 10 hours a day, and then has them with a babysitter all weekend, so that she can party and drink. She doesn't hide it though. Her Facebook is blown up with pictures of her partying, and not too many of her kids (she has 2). She has also been warned by the Military Police, and her husband's unit, for neglecting her kids. She's that amazing! LOL! I just thought the whole thing was hilarious. Glad I am not friends with someone like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment