Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Changing It Up A Bit

     Change is good. I started this blog while my husband was deployed in hopes to continue afterwards. He is home, and well, I am still "Red, White, and Left Behind" like the title, because no matter what, as long as we are a Military family, things will never be normal for us. The Army will always have to come first before family, and it's taking me a while to truly understand that, but I have too. So, with keeping with the title, I will continue to write about my Military lifestyle, but to also include things about employment, kids, and activities, because they are a major part of my life too. It will no longer focus on physically missing my husband because he is so far away, but turn into what it means to still miss him even though, he is right up the street working long hours. I am a proud Sergeants Wife and will always have the Army in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment