Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Picture Day

     Today, we finally got to get pictures done. Makenna got her Easter pictures done this morning. She wore her Easter dress and had her Easter basket, and then she wore her raincoat and rain boots with a little skirt, it was adorable. She wore her hair down, and man, it is getting super long and it's thicker than crazy!! I love her hair though, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Then after lunch we took her to daycare, and Brandon and I got to do couples shots. I have a preview of those. We used a new photographer for Makenna's pictures, and then a photographer that I have gone to 3 times, in the past, for our couples shots. I am super excited for both! I defiantly suggests getting couples pictures done with your husband/wife because it made your relationship #1 for a little bit, when the kids, and family life, usually are the center of attention. It really got us to stop, and really look into one another's eyes without worrying about what Makenna's getting into, or if the cat is scratching something, for example. It was so nice to be just husband and wife for a couple of hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment