Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Softball

Growing up my favorite thing to do was play softball! I love the sport, and I have so many amazing memories surrounding the softball season. I am coaching this year now!!! I would love to play, but honestly, I think coaching will be more fun. I have no experience coaching, so this will be something new for me! Back when I played softball, I was ok, I wasn't the best. I could hit and catch, and I was pretty good, but still not great. I am hoping the old saying "those who can't do, teach". It's not that I can't do, I just was never good enough to keep up with the competition. I excepted that a long time ago, and figured, that I would coach one day, and I hope to coach my kids one day! Anyway, I am the coach for the 10-12 year old girls and I couldn't be happier! They all have little to no experience, and for most that would suck, but for me, this is an opportunity to make sure they learn how to play the right way, the way that won't cause injuries, and the way to have fun for years to come! We'll be starting from the basics, and building on that. I just couldn't be any happier, and I am glad to be getting out there, and doing something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment