Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Car

 We have been considering it for awhile now, about buying a new car. We go back and forth, and since Brandon decided to stay in the Army, where our income will stay consistent, we broke down and bought a new car. It isn't really new, but it's new to us. We decided to get a fully loaded 2008 Jeep Commander Overland. It is beautiful! It has a DVD player, 7 seats, huge cargo hold, GPS, Satellite Radio, V-8 Hemi, 4 wheel drive. It has a ton more, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Oh yeah, it has 3 sunroofs too!!! I love it!!! And what I think I love about it the most is the fact that this is the first car Brandon and I have bought as a couple. We had a 2004 Jeep Liberty that Brandon bought a few months before we started dating. We will be buying Brandon a small truck in the states, but we can only ship one vehicle for fee, so for now, we are sharing the Jeep even though it will primarily be mine in the states.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment