Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012, Looking UP!

NEW YEARS:    
     So I barely made it to New Years. I had no reason to celebrate really. Makenna was in bed at 2000, and luckily the fireworks didn't wake her. The only days that fireworks are legal in Germany, are New's Eve and day. So the German's go nuts. I am glad I don't live in town Ansbach, because the whole city was one big giant party! Too crazy for my boring life. LOL! Sometimes I feel old! LOL! My parents even went out drinking for New Year's as I stayed in bed, watching one of my new favorite shows "Fringe". Which, if you have not seen it, you are wrong!! LOL!
    


     Today is January 4th. My husband has been gone going on our 9th month. I found out 2 weeks ago that he will be home within the next 36 hours! I found out today that our paperwork is being pushed aside because of some shit, that I have no idea what, went down in Afghanistan, so they are pushing that before ours. I am really irriated and upset! I just want to cry, but I know that will get me know where really fast! I went to councelling today and I spent the whole time fighting to keep Makenna occupied. She is a 14 month old baby, I really can't expect much from her. But this is why I need him home because I get nothing accomplished if she is with me, and I would rather not go to an appointment then it be a waste! My husband got online today and updated his Facebook status, but did not write me a comment or a message at all, so I assumed that meant he was going to call me later, and well, its almost 2000, my time, so 2330 his time, and he is working mid shift tonight, so I know I won't get a call. IRRIATED MOOD RIGHT NOW!!!

     Makenna is in bed early today because she did not take a nap at all today! She is going to school tomorrow morning at 08, and staying until 1700! I am going to treat myself to getting my nails done before I got to physical therapy, alone, at 1520. Not in a very optomisic mood at all today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment