Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Leg Warmers


Makenna's Diva look!
      So, I went to H & M the other day and got Makenna a belt that is so cute and a pare of leg warmers! I have been eyeing leg warmers for myself and for Makenna for a while, and finally broke down and got her a pare. She is wearing them today and she looks so fabulous! I am going back to buy her more!! They just look so cute on her!! I am going to buy a couple pares for myself too! I have this new leg warmer obsession! When we get paid next week, I am going leg warmer shopping! Sounds lame, but I just love them and they are so cheap, and its such a cute way to dress up, and change the look of any outfit! I like to be trendy and I also like to be realistic about money, so I think leg warmers will give me the fix on refreshing my clothes and Makenna's clothes.

     No new update on when my husband will be home, but as always, I am hoping to hear something real soon! They did his promotion ceremony today too, at 1300 his time, so 0930 my time, here in Germany. I told him he better take pictures so that I can see, I was hoping he would be home in time, so that Makenna could promote him, but all well, at least he is promoted now! I am so proud of him for dealing with them losing his crap, and having to go back to the board and what not, so I am glad to see his hard work pay off, finally! He truly is amazing and such a great soldier, and I am not just saying that because I am his wife. I use to work with him, so I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment