Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

He's FINALLY coming home!

     Great news! I found out on Saturday, January 14th, that my amazingly wonderful, sexy, and perfect husband is coming home for sure!! He should be flying out on January __. (Cannot list the date until after he has flown). but I can tell you that it is any day now! I am hoping that he will be home by the end of the week! We were concerned about the weather because it was snowing like crazy there, but not it has calmed down, and the whole week is suppose to be sunny and above freezing, so the snow will melt, and all will be happy! I have been so excited that he is coming home since I found out almost a month ago, but the problem with my excitement is, I haven't slept in weeks! I am so excited that my mind cannot settle down. I have tried, and I am exhausted, but missing him for so long, and then finding out that he will forever be in my arms again, makes sleep impossible! I try to trick myself and tell myself if I go to sleep, I'll see him in my dreams, but it hasn't worked yet! I am getting the house around and made a list of things I want to do before he gets here, and things for him to do once he gets here, and that includes taking everything I need out of the spare bedroom, and into the garage! I'm putting him to work, a few days after he gets home. I'll give him a little break! LOL! 

     Makenna started walking full on on Saturday also! I was so excited! I am trying to figure out how to post the video on here because I took it with my cell phone. I'll figure it out eventually. She took her first few steps at about 11.5 months, but refused to walk. They said she was walking around like a champ at daycare, and she started doing it at home! Definitely a proud Momma moment! She is officially not a baby anymore. Not walking was the one thing that was keeping her an infant, but now she is full on toddler! I can't believe I am a Momma to a toddler! I miss the baby baby stage, but I do enjoy the fun and always surprising toddler stage. Time for another. LOL! Not any time soon.
   
     My step-son's mom also emailed Brandon and I on Saturday and said that she does not want to wait for us to be stateside before she gives us custody, but would like to do it ASAP! I am excited but I feel for my step son. His own mother doesn't want him. But I understand that, my own mother never wanted me either. So hopefully, she doesn't change her mind, and we can get the paperwork started, and sent to her, so she can send it back, and we can file it! I've been wanting our whole family under one roof since I met Brandon, so this will be great. No further details at this time, but ya'll will be the first to know!    

     Saturday was a very exciting and eventful day for me! I am so blessed and excited to have my husband home, my step son living with us, and Makenna walking! My family sure is growing and changing, but I am enjoying every second of it!

     Jasper's bladder infection is gone and he got fixed today. He thought it was cool to spray in my house and I wasn't having that! Luckily it was only ever on the wood floors or a blanket that was laying on the floor, so it was easy clean up, and my house didn't stink,  but still. I feel bad for him, but he is now an "it"! LOL! He is doing good though. He has been laying on me all day, and following me from room to room. It is cute. He is currently sitting in my lap while I write this. He's a sweety. In 10 days we will go get his stitches removed and he'll get some shots since I have been lazy about making sure he has all of his shots! I guess, better later than never. Right? LOL

     My health is still the same. My arms and legs are going out, and there is nothing that makes it better or worse, I just need time to heal. I guess that's the reality of life when your body hates you! LOL! I decided since I live in constant pain and problems, that my husband and I are going to take extra precautions so that I don't get pregnant, and that includes putting myself on birth control. I hate birth control, and I am ready for another baby, but my body is not ready for another. We are also moving in December to who knows where, at this point, and that means losing the military pay, so financially it would be stupid! This is what I tell myself everyday that I see all my friends get pregnant and hear about stupid people that don't take care of their babies! I have to convince myself everyday that right now isn't a good time. We suffered a miscarriage after R and R, so I thought that itself would be convincing enough, but usually isn't. I don't want to go through that again, and I was so alone when it happened, which made it even worse. So waiting is whats best!

     Moving on! I watched the movie "The Help" and I won't tell you too many details, but it was great, and I think that everyone in the entire world should watch this movie! It is for the old, young, black, white, boy, or girl! It's for everyone! Go watch it if you haven't already! I cannot wait to make my husband watch it! He'll like once he actually starts watching it!

    Well, it's time for bed. It's after 1am here in Germany, and I think I might be able to fall asleep! Have a good day/night! 

2 comments:

  1. I AM so happy to hear good news from you,wish you both would get out of the army period before we have another war.I been feelin down alot lately cuz my brother melvin has cancer and it is stage four.x husband on life support in acoma,just too much too worry about,been praying all the time,even for you.thanks for your positive updates.really makes me feel like cryin again but happy tears for you.keep us posted glad things are lookin up for ya.careful with your back or it wont heal.take care and try to get some sleep.lol I bet yer not! lol Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep praying and keep the faith up! God doesn't give us anything we cannot handle.

    ReplyDelete