Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

January 6th

    Well, I found out we are still waiting on one signature, and then the paperwork will be done and he will be coming home. Apparently they are having administration issues downrange, so the 1SG downrange is going to spend the next few days getting all the issues fixed, including ours! I am hoping to hear some news soon! I signed Brandon up for a class to take with me and it starts on January 17th, so I am hoping I don't have to drop him because I really want him to take this class with me! Sounds lame, but I think that it would be cute to go to college together! He says I am lame, but I know secretly he thinks its pretty cool too. Plus, a lot of my school friends have never met Brandon and I really want them too!

     My friend that I grew up with, Kaci, her Daddy died last night. Dennis was always so good and he was like a Dad to me too growing up, since I didn't have one. He was sick for a long time, and just got fed up with fighting, so he decided that it was his time last night. Kaci flew in from California over night, so that she could see him. He passed while holding her hand. He will forever be in my heart!

     After my "me day" yesterday, today I feel refreshed and I feel like my parenting was better today! I am glad that I got my day even though I spent the whole time thinking about Makenna, but I still think that it is important to get some "me" time. It was a long over due day! So thankful that Makenna's school is so good and she loves it!! She had a good day and so did I!

No comments:

Post a Comment