Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

He's home!!!

We made it and our relationship is stronger than ever for it!


Someone missed her Daddy!!
My family is back together again! 
     On January 19, 2012, I became the luckiest and happiest woman alive!!! My one and only came home from Afghanistan! After a mess with flight delays and slow drivers, I finally got him!! They ended up calling me at 1145 saying they were just passing the Heilbronn exit, which is 21 km away, so I had about 20-30 minutes until they will be on post with him! So at about 1215, I headed to post. I got there, and he wasn't there. So I went up the the platoon office so that Makenna could be out of the car, and to wait for him. We were waiting for about 25 minutes, and I had noticed a really nasty odor coming from Munkee's diaper. So, I waited a few minutes longer, and realized that she was leaking through her diaper. I did not bring the diaper bag because we live 2 minutes from post, and by the time I got to post, he should of already been there. So, I ended up heading to the car, to run her home to change her, and that is when I seen my one and only!!! He had just got there, and so Makenna and I walked, hastily, up to him and gave him the biggest hugs and kisses ever!! It was an amazing feeling. I am trying not to jump on him and cry at the same time because it was raining, and super windy out, and I had Makenna in my arms! Then after he met the new platoon sergeant, we went home!!! I was and still am the happiest woman ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment