Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Letter to my husband's company

I decided to sit back and breath and write a short, but well thought out, letter to my husband's rear-D 1SG. Here is what I said:


     I would really like an update. I don't understand why you can't provide me with one. You told me on the 21st of December that once the Dr's note get sent to Afghanistan, it should only take 36 hours. It is now the 12th of January, and still nothing. My health is getting worse, and is now effecting my legs, making it very difficult to drive, and I even fell down the stairs yesterday because my legs gave out on me. I really need his help. I don't know why nothing has happened. I feel like, once again, the 527 can't get anything done right! We have had nothing but problems with this company, and yet again, this is another problem we are having. Everyone is pointing fingers, when there is no excuse. My health is getting worse, and I need my husband's help, and ya'll can't get it done. My husband is severely stressed out because of my health problems, and not being able to, not only help me out, but be able to take care of his child when I can't. I am 21 years old and I am physically falling apart, and everyday it seems to be getting worse. I am not asking for much, I am just asking for my husband's assistance, while I try to get better. 

-Meghan Hetherton

No comments:

Post a Comment