Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Life as we know it....

     The last time I wrote in this blog was November 1, 2011, and I gave a rough overview of what had happened in October. My goal for this blog was to write in it at least once a week to tell you about how I am doing and how my family is handling the deployment. It isn't easy at all, and for the most part, since he has been gone, it has shown to be the toughest thing my family and I have to fight through everyday. Him being gone and me having to do everything around the house, for the car, do the bills, manage the money, raise our now almost 15 month old daughter alone, and live in a foreign country isn't what is the toughest, I think the toughest thing is no know 1) when he will be home, 2) when I do speak with him I don't know if it will be the last time, and 3) sleeping alone every night. Brandon has been gone for 247 days now. That is a long time!!! But many things have happened in those 247 days, and I know that many more things will happen that will be great, that will get me through the last 118 days. I have to kind of give myself a pep talk and really talk myself into being able to handle it; yet another reason for this blog. I promise I will be on later today, when Kenna is napping, to update you and really take the time to give you a detailed account of the last 2 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment