Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

91 Done and Gone.....

          So I found out today that my best friend in Germany, her husband just left to go join the rest of our guys in Afghan-land. I feel so bad. They let him stay behind while she was pregnant, about to deliver their twins, and now that the babies are born, but not even 2 months old, they sent him away for the remainder of the deployment. I was hoping that they would just keep putting it off, and then saying "fuck it, he don't need to go now" but they didn't! I feel so bad for her! He just left, and when Brandon first left I was a mess and I only have one child, she has a 6 year old and twins that aren't even 2 months old! I can't wait to get back to Germany to help her out and give her a shoulder to cry on or a break, time to herself, so she can cope. I had time to myself at night after Makenna went to bed, to help and cry out loud to myself, and it really made me feel so much better!

          But we are in our 90's counting how many days gone. It sometimes feels like "wow, that much time has gone" and most times it feels like "we are only in the 90's when I need to be in the 300's! FML!!!" I guess I am having both feelings at one time right now. I hope this week is a good week and things go good for my last week in the states. Tomorrow I am going to my mother's house to go swimming in her pool in the late morning and early afternoon. Then back to where I'm staying for the afternoon. Then when the evening comes around I am going to my sister's house for dinner and ice cream. It'll be a good time.

          So I am watching this show called "Dance Mom's", I think. It is about these little kids that are like 7 years old being put through dance hell. They make them wear tons of make up, and wear sexy costumes, and it is even previewing for another episode where the dance teacher has the dancers in a dance move where they lay on their stomach and stretch there legs around and over their head. She has rose stems with thorns on them so that they can learn not rest their chin on the grounds! I would be damned if they ever did that for my kid! I'd call the cops and get my child the fuck out of there!!!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment