Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quotes

          After fiddling and finally figuring out the job application website, I realized that I can't finish any application at all until I scan my DD-214 form and send that with it. The DD-214 form is the most important piece of paper ever. It is my proof I was honorably discharged from the Army and it is a pain in the ass to get another copy of it, so I have a few copies stored away in a very safe place. But as soon as I get home, I'll scan it onto the computer and finish up all the applications and send them off!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Now to tell my husband, who does NOT want me to work! UGGG!!!! Maybe I'll just wait until I know for sure I have a job, and get Makenna's daycare situation worked out before I tell him. I may even work there for a couple weeks to make sure I like it, just in case I don't, I make up a really good lie until I find another job! LOL!!! I hope I get a good job though!!! 
          But anyways, I decided to stay up for a couple hours to have some time to myself and to really think, and possibly see if Brandon gets online. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to talk to him SUPER DUPER BAD!!!! I decided to google Army wife quotes and stuff like that, and stumbled across a few. Now I don't want to get some plagerism accusations against me, so let me say right now, I do NOT know who is the original author is, and I did NOT write any of these myself! So here are a few that I liked a lot!


1. "I wish that you were here, but you're not here, you're there and there doesn't know how lucky it is."


2.."Distance isn't for the fearful, it's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love"


3. "We only part to meet again!"


4. "A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart."


5. "Even though it's one day further from when you saw each other last, it's one day closer to the next time you will."


6. "Where is the good in goodbye?"


7. "The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected."


8. "The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today."


9. "Next Deployment always comes too soon. Love like he deploys tomorrow."


10. "You don't know, but I'm the girl with a million things to say, but not one will come out without the thought of him."


          Those are just a few of my favorite ones that I skimmed over! There are tons more that are great though and they truly are pick-me-ups! ♥LML♥LMF♥

No comments:

Post a Comment