Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Everything is Temporary

          I am so excited to get back home. Michigan has been great, though I think I have stayed too long, but I just remember that everything is temporary and it will be a while before I am ever back in Michigan. I am talking years. I really just don't want to be in Michigan and I definitely don't want to live in Michigan. I am ready to be home, wait a month or so and get my husband back for a couple weeks! Then have him leave again, and then when he gets home we will be preparing for the move into our own house that we are buying and getting into the swing of our lives! I guess I am just really excited for February 2013 to come and we leave Germany!
          I think that Makenna has forgotten who Daddy is but then again I don't. I think that she won't be thinking "wow, that's Daddy!" but I think she will be thinking, "Wow, he looks familiar!" She may not know who exactly he is, but I don't think it will be too long where she is back to the forget about Mommy, I got my Daddy again. As much as it made me a little jealous, it was so cute and I can't wait to have that back! I really loved the fact that Makenna was a Daddy's girl before he left, and I hope, after he gets home, that she goes back to that! The only boy she is aloud to love! LOL!!!!! I wish!
          So I have to go through everything I have, try on clothes and what not, because whatever is too big for me I am not taking with me. I am downsizing because I am keeping all of Makenna's clothes just in case we have another girl in the future. No sense in wasting super cute clothes. Plus Makenna has so many clothes that she hardly wears each outfit! I love variety, so I get her tons of clothes! She's a little girl, it's in our nature! But I honestly think I would do it for a boy too! I just hate seeing the same stuff on the same baby all the time! I know kids grow out of clothes fast and it's expensive, but it is totally worth it!
          I began writing today's entry a little frustrated, but I feel better. Makenna got woken up, but then after a few minutes of play time, and Mommy crying and throwing up, she is back in bed! I am so frustrated, I think the most that Brandon told me 3 days ago that he was going to be online tomorrow (2 days ago) and he hasn't been online! I have been sitting by the computer for 2 days straight waiting for him to get on! I know he is busy, but if I miss him online he won't call me! I am going to tell him that bothers me the next time I talk to him. I hate how if I miss him on the computer he won't call me! I pay to have this stupid cell phone here in the states and he hasn't called me more than twice on the damn thing! I wouldn't of gotten it had I known he would never call me on it!!!!
          I feel like I haven't been my 100 percent parent like I am in Germany. I am still up in the air about getting a job, which, we could use the money for savings and getting out of debt faster so we can save more! I think I will, but I really don't want too, but if it will help my family out, then I'll do anything! I am just having a little bit of a hard time getting the website application stuff to work! I think I will go and try to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment