Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Anniversary Day PT. 2

          So it's a few minute shy of 8pm on Brandon and I's first anniversary. No I did not get to talk to him today and no he hasn't gotten to see his present yet, so nothing really exciting to talk about. I am really disappointed though, but I figured that it would be like this. I can't expect him to be able to call, the Army don't care that it's our anniversary. Maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever he can. Like I said, I was not having any expectations for today because of the disappointing factors that come with it. But deep down inside, I was really hoping and wanting a call or something. I can't expect him to get me anything for our anniversary because he is in Afghanistan, but it would of been nice for him to send me an e-card or get online and order me some flowers. All well. I just think that he is busy, and that stuff never really crossed his mind. So I guess I lied, I did expect something out of this day, did my hair and make up, and got nothing. Mother's Day was the same way to because he was gone. Maybe I feel like that he is using the excuse that he is gone to not have to do anything because I don't expect it. I don't know. Frustrates me a little bit. I see all the time that guys that are deployed with him are sending their spouses flowers and stuff. I really want something, but I don't ask for it. If I had asked for it, I know that I really wouldn't want it then. I hope next year is better. I really love Brandon though and we have survived a year of marriage and almost 2 years of being together. We have been through a lot with our careers and having a baby, moving a lot too. Separation has been hard on us, but we are getting through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment